cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to query on a multiprovider that has Non Cumulative KFs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a multiprovider that has Non cumulative Key Figure such as Last valuated total stock and another key figure total Sales. I need to run a query for this on a multiprovider that has 5 Infocubes. There are 2 chars Dept and distrbn channel.

When I execute the query on the multiprovider I am getting zeroes in the key figure columns. But when I execute the query on the info cube I am getting data.

Can any one please advise what to do so that I can get data on the multiprovider also?

Thank you.

TR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope youe MP does not contain more thatn one non-cumulative KF. Please check the assignamnets of Non cumulative KF in the MP. Check this also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/02/9a6a1c244411d5b2e30050da4c74dc/frameset.htm

Thanks...

Shambhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your replies. Points assigned.

TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambu,

Thank you for the reply. Yes my multi provider has more than 1 non cumulative KF, in fact it has 3 NCKFs.

I could not understand much about the infomation mentioned in the link you gave me about validity tables.

So do you mean to say that if there is more than 1 NCKF in a MP then it is not possible to show valid data in the report when you query using that MP?

Please advise.

Thank you.

TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check OSS notes and SAP Help on non cumulative KF's in MultiCubes... we tried using them in 2004 and found quite a lot of restrictions... finally we completely redesigned the model without non cumulatives