cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display field not concatenated in Bex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My cost center field is concatenated with company code but in my query I want to display both fields in 2 different columns instead of 1000/30000.

How can i do that? is it possible?

Thanks for you replay.

Cesar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you donu2019t want the compounding characteristics to be displayed along with the actual characteristics value, make the compounding characteristics value as global filter within the query, if possible. Or include the compounding characteristic in the report, if this is acceptable instead of showing in the same cell.

For example, Controlling Area is compounded characteristics of Profit Center. Clientsses only one Controlling Area (AERO). If we restrict the controlling area in the filter area of the query with AERO as hard coded value, you will see only profit center in the cells instead of AERO/<Profit Center>.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having another issue but now with broadcasting a BI report via email. i have opened a msg title "Broadcast query not being updated".

Kindly can you see if you have a tip / procedure for this one?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its happening because cost center is compounded with comp code. I am not sure if you can display both in diffrent columns, but you can display cost center alone is one column. for that, you have to filter comp code.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

OK, i just want to display cost center and not company code. Please can be more specific on how to do it? filter?

Let me know. Thanks.