creating a view
i want to create view between two tables.
what is t.code to use creating a view?
and give me one example for created view.
Creating a View is a Simple Task and need not to worry.
Here is a simple step by step procedure to create a View for 2 Tables.
Go to the T-CODE SE11
1. Give a View name and create.
2. Select Database View and.
3. Give Short Description and save.
4. Now select (enter) the two tables which you want to join or view.
5. You can place the Join conditions if necessary.
for example: you can join VBFA and VBAK tables.
and the join condition will be VBAK-VBELN = VBFA-VBELV.
6. Now go to the Viewfields Tab..
7. Select the Table fields and select Table.
8. Now choose the fields you want to display for view.
Finished creating the view.
Dileep Kumar Chinnaiah.