Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Implementations

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

I never used the enhancement point/implementation concept till now. I created an enhancement implementation for SAPMM06B (Pur. Req) in the same Package as the rest of the application is (ME). Now, I need to perform some valiations and display an error message in case the validations fail. Do I have to create a new include/subroutine where I can stick my code? as I am getting the "Statement not accessible" error if I try to add some executable code right there (between Enhancement & Endenhancement).

Is there a step-by-step procedure to follow while using explicit enhancement points?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check for inccorrect looping?. also if you are writing the code in between form and end form?

I found these two links very useful when creating an enahncement. You might have already seen these, just in case you didnt:

Refer to Thomas Weiss's webblog series

Also this link might be helpful:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9cd334f3-0a01-0010-d884-f5612003...

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

solved myself

0 Kudos

what did u do to solve it??