cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do extractors 0FI_AA_11 and 0FI_AA_12 replace only 005 and 006, or do they replace 001/2/3/4/5 and 006 ?

We are installing the new 11 and 12 to replace 005 and 006, but get different results. I am now wondering if the comparison is valid, if only 005 and 006 are installed (in other words, is 11 and 12 directly comparable to 005 and 006 ?)

Many thanks,

Frederick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

They replace the lot

11 takes all asset transactions full stop (investments normal etc..)

12 the depn runs and simulated or planned depn (if you choose to take simulated/planned - I don't bother - use a entry in BWOMSETTINGS to modify this)

The things to worry about are..

AS91/AS92 - take on values

Once you have init'd a company code - the finit reads from these tables for take ons. IF you modify using AS92 - this never ever gets back into the BW extractors unless you reinit

This causes much fun on a 80 country rollout - I had to get people to sign off per company codes (and understand the consequences) before I would init their co codes

Year ends

I haev designed my asset queries to use Posted accumulated deprecation

The asset history sheets in R3 use planned deprecation for the year end rollover (posted is really not that important in FI-AA)

So if thyou diodn;t play catch up at year end in R3 and posted did not equal planned for the year

The R3 b/f balance will be based on planned depn - and thus BW and R3 asset histroy sheets won't balance

I ignored most of the std CKF and RKFs and wrote my own - adding extra fields to the multicube - and creating my own BW version of standard asset history sheet groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon ,

My business user wants an exact replica of the Asset Balance , Asset Acquition , Asset depreciation etc reports in BW as they are in SAP . He wanst to see data period wise for teh current fiscal year based on what he enters in teh reporting date in the selection screen . do you know the calculations ?

I have to finish the build and move the suit of reports to production in less than a montsh time .

Warm regards and many thanks in advance,

Vaishnavi

Answers (0)