cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for POs pending Release (approval) and POs overdue (past deliv date)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In ME2N - std report for POs. How do I set the selection critieria in order to get the following information

1. POs pending Approval (subject to Release Strategy)

2. POs pending delivery from Vendor where the delivery date requested in the POs is past. (How does Selection parameter WE101 help in this report.? How to show how many days past requested delivery date in the PO?)

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ME2N click button dynamic selections.

select table EKKO.

select fields e.g. Release group ; Release Strategy; Release indicator; Release status and Subject to release

Enter the the search criteria,

e.g. Subject to release = X

e.g. Release indicator <> S

Restrict with selection parameter WE101 to select only documents with open goods receipt.

-

Enter delivery date in selection screen of ME2N, press F2 to choose option like

low equal to list only orders with delivery date in the past.

Restrict with selection parameter WE101 to select only documents with open goods receipt. Without WE101 you will get all POs, even POs that are fully delivered.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much all of you!

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. POs pending Approval (subject to Release Strategy)

Go to ME2N Report and Click on Dynamic Selections and Select Purchase Order Header Folder and Select Subject to Release and Input Value X and in selection Parameters Input WE101 and Execute.

Then it will show the Pending Purchase Orders which are Still Subject to Release.

2. POs pending delivery from Vendor where the delivery date requested in the POs is past. (How does Selection parameter WE101 help in this report.? How to show how many days past requested delivery date in the PO?)

Go to ME2N and Select selection Parameters Input WE101 and in Delivery date Field Press F2 and Select as per your Requirement (For Eg : Less than or Equal to) and Execute.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Ashok!!! It works!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. POs pending Approval (subject to Release Strategy) : -

Enter ME2N, select Dynamic Selection.

Here click on Purchasing Document Header,

Double click on Release Indicator field and assign "X" ,

Then souble click on Subject to release and also give "Yes" indicator then click on execute you get list of purchase order which is unrelease.

2) POs pending delivery from Vendor: -

Enter ME2N, Select selection parameter WE101,

Here you can find list of pending purchase order, You can see document date or delivery date from change layout to find out how it is past.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh