Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to use 'GET PERNR' without the selection screens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to use the GET PERNR event in a batch program without using the default selection screens. I would like to be able to use my own selection screen and parameters, but only get them along with the default selection options for payroll period. I've tried removing the screen number from the attributes screen, but still get these options. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Report Attributes assign the Report category '___00003' to suppress all the Std Selection screen fields.

~Suresh

7 REPLIES 7

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Report Attributes assign the Report category '___00003' to suppress all the Std Selection screen fields.

~Suresh

0 Kudos

Thank you - that worked! I'd spent a lot of time searching for any help on many of the forums (as well as SAP help) and found nothing. I should have learned long ago that the best way to find an answer is to go to the experts - those who do this day-to-day.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnot find any option like report category in attributes of a program.

can you please guide where this option is?

0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

report Category is a Pushbutton on the Attributes popup, it only appears if you use PNP logical DB.

this is from SAPHelp: "Report Category

Category used for HR reports that use the PNP logical database. It controls the type and number of fields that appear on the selection screen of an evaluation report."

hope this helps

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I looked into a program using PNP LDB.

I could navigate into Report Category and I found options for

General Data,

Data selection period,

personal selection etc...

So where do I enter that -003 to supress the standard selection.

Thanks for your help in letting me know.

Kiran

0 Kudos

into the 'Master data' field (second from below on the new popup)

0 Kudos

Eric, Thanks ..Kiran