cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS - Personal Info - Address does n't show when I click

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have the ECC 6.0 installed with latest ESS / MSS package. ESS --> Personal Info -->" Addresses" link does n't show anything and gives "page not found" exception.

The following are already done:

1) ESS user already assigned to Pernr in Communication Info type , EA- HR & EA-FIN (active)

2) Backend ESS user has SAP_ALL , Portal user is super admin (so no permission /security issues)

3) Already did the IMG config for Use Cases entry for US.

4) I can see the data of the "Addresses" iview of the US with when I preview the iView from Content Admin.

How ever, I could n't see anything when I click on Personal Info ---> Addresses ?

Everything else is unchanged in the IMG --- except the entry of Use cases for US .

Any idea what am I is missing ?

Thank You very much ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the resource of this Personal Info in Homepage Frame work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I see these entries in resources corresponding to PersInfo--> Address . However, no entries in the URL of the PCD page and URL of resource object. Any idea why those PCD entries missing ? Is it a missing patch while installation ? OR this latest package has a different way of interpreting the Home Page than the prior version of XSS ?

Why do we have 3 different resources here .... what is the difference between these 3 ?

EMPLOYEE_ADDRESS_US_SERVICE

EMPLOYEE_ADDRESS_US_SERVICE05

EMPLOYEE_ADDRESS_US_SERVICE13

Thank You for your responses ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have applied note 808111 and restarted the Portal server. Copied tables from client 000 to working client. Still no changes ... I see no changes .. any thoughts why I am getting "Page not found" exception?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Page not found error" could be portal's PCD path may be wrongly given in the backend resources.Compare both and assign the portal's PCD path to the backend Resources.

As the resources which are in backend could not be edited as these are from SAP, Create new resource with the same data as in SAP's resource and copy the PCD URL path from the portal for the corresponding service.

(or)

Check whether you are using the correct system properties.

WAS: <Host_Name>:<Port>

WAS Path: /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/

With Regards,

Laksh.

Edited by: Laksh on Sep 9, 2008 6:24 AM

Edited by: Laksh on Sep 9, 2008 6:26 AM