Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Delivery cost in PO

Hi,

I have create the PO account assigned to cost centre K and it has multiple account assignment.

The distribution is on the basis of quantity and in case of partial invoice it is to be distributed proportionally.

The pricing condition in PO are basic price and freight condition. When I am saving PO the sytem is giving following warning message:

No delivery costs can be posted in case of multiple account assignment

Message no. 06356.

I saved the PO and did GR.As it is multiple account assignment so GR will be non valuated hence no accounting document is generated.

When I am doing MIRO, I selected option goods/service+planned delivery cost.

System is not showing the delivery cost. My basic price was 100 and freight cost was 10 say as an example. In MIRO it is showing only 100 not the freight cost 10 though I have selected the goods/service+planned delivery cost.

When I am simulating the system is showing following warning message:

No delivery costs selected for invoice document

Message no. M8599

Diagnosis

No delivery costs were selected for the invoice document.

Procedure

If delivery costs are contained in the invoice, check that the allocation criteria and invoice type are correct.

Just to check further , in MIRO I selected only the planned delivery cost , then system is giving the following error message:

No delivery costs exist for purchase order 4500000596 00000

Message no. M8014

Diagnosis

You have chosen Delivery costs -> Planned -> By purchase order. This function allows you to process delivery costs which were planned in the puchase order. The purchase order which you are currently processing does not contain any planned delivery costs.

Procedure

Check the purchase order number. If it is correct, you can only post the delivery costs as unplanned delivery costs.

Please help how in the case of multiple account assigned PO we can post the delivery cost in MIRO?

Former Member
replied

Hello, Anju,

the systems does (well, in this case does not) exactly what is says: "No delivery costs can be posted in case of multiple account assignment".

So either you have to split the one items with multiple account assignment into more items with single account assignment, or you have to use unplanned delivery cost in invoice verification.

If you decide to use the unplanned cost, it can be helpful to activate the "Edit PO Supplement Text in Invoice Verification" function in customizing for LIV, so the buyer can write into defined text in PO "message" for invoicing clerk, that he/she agrees with certain amount of unplanned cost. I know, it's such lousy workaround...

Kind Regards

TomT

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question