cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a problem in Pricing - creating condition record (VK11). I have a requirement to to give variable price depending on the number of pieces ordered. Ex. price 100/ 1 piece ordered; price 90/10 pieces ordered; 80/100 pieces ordered.

Now when i create a condition record for condition type PR00 - customer material combination the error message is : " The validity period of the condition created overlaps with conditions with shorter validity periods. these conditions will be deleted when you save" and the conditions are deleted.

can some help me on this??

Thanks,

Challa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use tcode VK12and change the condition records and to map ur requirement use scales.

Regards,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Sep 9, 2008 5:54 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

As per your thread I came to know that you are trying to maintaing the multiple condition records in the same screem so system is giving the information message.

You can't maintain more than one condition record for the same key combination with the same valididty period.

You try with the scales

As per your requirement you click on the scales icon here you can maintain the from and to scales and rate for that scales.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks there is already a condition record created for the customer and material combination. The condition record that you tried to create a validity date which overlaps the already created condition record.

You can check the old condition record in VK12 and you can change the validity date on that record.

Regards