cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a problem in Pricing - creating condition record (VK11). I have a requirement to to give variable price depending on the number of pieces ordered. Ex. price 100/ 1 piece ordered; price 90/10 pieces ordered; 80/100 pieces ordered.

Now when i create a condition record for condition type PR00 - customer material combination the error message is : " The validity period of the condition created overlaps with conditions with shorter validity periods. these conditions will be deleted when you save" and the conditions are deleted.

can some help me on this??

Thanks,

Challa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhaskar

u create condition records in VK11.. enter your pricing condition type and click Goto and Scales. then u can enter price for 100 pieces and 90 pieces another price and 80 pieces another price.

When u raise a sales order .. when u enter the quantity depends on quantity the prices changes in line item .of sales order.

Try out this and get back to me..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use scaling while creating the condition record to solve the issue....the ascending or descesding scaling can b controlled through condition type....

the validity part is coming because u r trying to create condition record which is already existing having the same validity period or including the validity period..so delete first the condition record while creating new one...

regards

ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yoy maintain scale for price 100/ 1 piece ordered; price 90/10 pieces ordered; 80/100

and put vaidity as per your requirment.

I hope your problem will get resolved by doing this.

if not pls let me the same.

Regards

Hemant