cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CANCEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing the aforementioned BAPI in order to cancel a particular confirmation and counter. Basically, I get the success message 'Confirmation of Order XXXXXX is canceled'. However, the newly created entry doesn't appear in the AFRU table. When I do the same using CO13 transaction, the newly created confirmation and counter shows up in the AFRU table. Can somebody explain what the problem is? Thanks.

Regards,

V M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello V M,

the BAPI itself does not perform a COMMIT statement. Please check whether a COMMIT BAPI is called right after the cancellation BAPI.

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me how to call the COMMIT statement? Thanks.

Regards,

V M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT right after the cancellation BAPI.

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT right after cancelling the confirmation. But, I am still having problems. That record doesn't show up in the AFRU table. Please help.

Regards,

V M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are there any entries in trx. CO16N for this order?

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I am trying to cancel a partial confirmation. Like how we do using transaction CO13. Doesn't this BAPI work for this scenario?

Regards,

V M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

of course this BAPi should work. Sometimes, for whatever reasons, cancellations are not posted but stored for error handling/later processing. These are visible in CO16N. So when working with ProdOrd BAPIs you should also check CO16N regularly.

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool. Thanks for the info. I don't see any incorrect confirmations either. Strange!

V M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in general it's fine to have no entry in CO16N. But I don't hav any further explantion for the missing entry in AFRU, sorry...

Regards, Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask ABAPer to write code to update the AFRU table whil executing the cancellation of production order or try for another BAPI.

Regards,

KrishnamurthyDSS