SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Could anyone please suggest me any good training institution for SAP IS Retail ? No, not Transweave ; It doesn't worth the money they ask for !! One of my friend has bad experience with them.

Which module (in IS Retail) I should go for at initial stages targeting to enter market ASAP; I have one year experience in FICO and have done certification IN Business processes Integration. In BPI we configure an organization for a complete cycle from procurement to Sales.

I thank for your answer in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu

I heard in Hyderabad one retail Expert is there.His name is Bilal..He is good at teaching IS Retail. His Admin no. is 9848237300. Plse enquiry him and decide on your own. I wish you all the best for your move.

Regards

Anis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu

I heard in Hyderabad one retail Expert is there.His name is Bilal..He is good at teaching IS Retail. His Admin no. is 9848237300. Plse enquiry him and decide on your own. I wish you all the best for your move.

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will contact the person.