cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Information throws error pcd: ...srvconfig....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have assigned the ESS role to user in Portal. But when one click on Personal Information, it shows some errror. I found the error on sdn and it is related to some permission on the ESS. Content Mang> Portal Content> in PCD> Portal provided by SAP> End user content--> ESS. you have the ESS object there where you right click on it and select Permission.

But i am not able to see the role which I have created in Portal so that I can assign the permission on that object.

Do you have any doc or any notes to configure the Permission, step by step?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take a look at this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/2604f005fd11d7b84200047582c9f7/frameset.htm] for permissions.

While searching for your role, remember to provide the complete role name, including prefix. Or use * before and after your role name. You will be able to find your role.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign everyone role permission to parent folder "Portal Content".

Right Click "Portal Content" folder and goto Open-> Permissions -> Search for Everyone Roles and assign.

we cant assign the super admin role to all users as it exposes portal administration to all users.so we assign general everyone permission to the parent folder which will be inheritated in all the subfolders and assign this everyone permission to users, then only that specific applications will be shown for the user.

With Regards,

Laksh.