cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation for Drivers and Messengers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my current project where I am implementing Positive time. In current scenario they want to capture time the clock in and out entries of an employee only for attendance check. They do not want to use it for payroll calculation. Like an employee comes to office at 8 am and makes a clock in entry and his supervisor assigns a task for which he has to go out. So he makes a clock out entry at 9 am. then after finishing his work hours stipulated in WS Rule he directly goes home.

How shall I do it, just want to keep entries recorded at time machines for attendance check and do not want to use for payroll calculation..

Pls help!!

Regards,

Kumarpal Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Hi chiran (Hope you take it positive)

After understanding your requirement i am strongly belve that, what chiran saying is not ment for your requirement.

(He is correct when we use positive time managemnet because we use 2011 infotype only for positive time management) for the evaluation of that we have to use different time status and different schema too. (TM00).

As per your requirement you have to use Schema (TM04) (as i belive you using negetive time mgmt). if you want to maintain time events in Negive time mgmt you have to use 2002 Infotype. which solves your purpose.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chiran,

I would like to explain my question again as Adi and your answers have confused me.

Scenario

1. I am implementing Positive Time Management for Client for large group of people.

2. But there are few employees who work as Drivers, Messengers and Legal Advisor.

3. Planned time for these employees is 8 hrs a day.

4. Out of 8 hrs most of the time they work outside.

5. But to track their attendances they are asked to make a swipes at time recording machine at office gate when they report to their supervisors everyday in morning.

6. Their supervisors decide their task everyday.

Requirement:

1.To update attendance infotype(2002) as a day presence by using clock in / out entries.

(Even if difference between clock in and out entry is 5 minutes).

2. On the day when there is no swipe, It should update absence infotype(2001) as a day absence and it will be unpaid.

3. All these recordings should not affect payroll and account to factoring.

For everyday when an employee has swiped card should account full day attendance and in case no swipe full day absence deductible from salary.

Regards,

Kumarpal Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think if there are no swipes in a day then the system will consider it as a leave. I am not sure how to configure when there are swipes & it should be considered as attendance. I will try to get you more info on this.

Maintain the Time Management Status as '7 - Time evaluation without payroll integration'. This will answer your 3rd query.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai kumarpal,

as per the thread, you record the attendance of the employee in 2011,and evaluate the employee with time mgt status 9,then you can evaluate his planned times which shall be used and in Payroll.

_Note_ : Through this way overtime cannot be generated auotmatically by the system as the time evaluation driver does not consider employees clock in and clock out swipes.

Regards,

Chiran Reddy.