cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order w/ incorrect status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I would like to know if orders with status as "being processed" have impact in automatic credit check ( option D in OVAK ) .

Thanks!!

Renato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the status is "being processed" means the product is not yet delivered. This includes, the delivery is not created, and/or not PGIed. So if there is an automatic credit check is activated and if the customer order value does not satisfy this check, the system puts the order in credit block, which again included in the status "Being processed". This is because unless the credit block is removed, the system can't create the delivery document and further processing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Shiva.

So the problem is worst, because we have many sales order that have this status and have delivery created.

My customer complains saying that the problem is the order status.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks again!

Renato

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check how the automatic credit control is configured in transaction code OVA8. Verify the settings for the credit control area + risk category + credit group combinations.

Against the checks, verify how the system reaction and status/block are configured. Probably you may need to change the values here.

May I know the delivery created means deliveries are goods issued?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, they are and with invoice created too.

Thanks for your tips.

I will take a look.

Renato