cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate network in an operative project via new sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

So question. I have a quote triggering a project. Then a contract references the quote. I modified the contract to have scheduling lines. I used "CD" as schedule line categories in both the contract and the sales order with a 201 copy control from the quote to the contract. Therefore the contract updates my execution factor and also the activities of the network.

When I add a sales order against the contract that references an already existing quote that has previously generated a project it updates the project and doesn't generate a new project based on a std. network assigned to the same material used in the quote and the sales order. This is great!

However, when I create multiple sales orders against the same contract/quote/project, the system keeps updating the same network header/activities that were originally created from the quote, therefore overriding the values from the previous sales order input. This seems the way SAP was designed to work.

I need for the additional sales orders to append a new network header with the same activities (just a clone) as those from the original quote generated project and NOT based on the standard network.

Thanks in Advance

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have created a standard Project Structure. In that case, please tick SD/PS Integration check box in the project definition of the standard WBS. This will enable creation of multiple networks. Please let me know if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your response. I had looked at this before. This would create new operative structures every time a new sales order is created.

I need multiple sales orders referencing the one contract/quote/operative project to create network headers as required on a per sales order basis in the same "ONE" operative structure and not create multiple operative structures..