cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Manager (Scheduler) - Refresh "any metric"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to sort through the list of scheduled jobs running on a within the Dashboard Manager of a BOE XI R2 server.

As I browse through the scheduled jobs, I notice that the description states "any metric". How do I find out which "any metric" is it referring to? I am trying to clean up the jobs and make sure that the jobs are not refreshing the same metric. Before I remove the "any metric" item, is there a way to verify which "any metric" it is refreshing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way you can manage the jobs you create in Dashboard builder is to go the History page in the CMC of the AFScheduleProgram.

There, you should see the list of jobs that have been set - and you can determine which job is for what metric by decoding the the concatenated text (basically parameters) in the 'Arguments' column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply! However I am able to find the History page within CMC (Central Management Console) for the AFScheduleProgram (it is in Home -> Folders - > z_Performance Management). I am also able to the view the details of a history record. But I am unable to interprete the meaning of the encoded arguments text. Do you know how to interprete the encoded arguments text?