cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopayment-Business Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,* I have busines area 001, 002,003.....007 in our company. Copmany opened three bank accounts for busisness area 002 , 003 and one for other all business area. Company wants at the time of making payment, the invice belong to business area 002, 003 must be pay from respective bank account. other invoices that do not belong to business area 002,003 must be paid from bank account which are not restricted by busisness area. I configured the autopayment and defined the banks account with business area. but when I run the autopayment do not care the business area setting. system select the the house bank /payment method from ranking order setting. *Please advise, How system will select the house bank/payment method/account ID as per invoice business area

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While running APP

Goto Free selection tab and select field as Document number and enter document numbers of BA.

Run APP for each BA wise on the above basis

Cheers

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For that u go in F110 select free selection tab and there 3 option r available for inculde and exculde

Inculde means system will pick that related field invoice

Exculde means system avoid invoice related particular field

so there u select inculde and exclude

inculde have you give which business area through you wnat to pay

Exculde give resiticted business area there

Do 2 times APP

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Is there any option /development , system automatically select the Payment Method/House Bank/Account ID on the basis of business area? or any user exit?