cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA AS does not want to start, error code is: (rc = -11113)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I have a JAVA AS (7.0) that does not start. Here is the following error that i have in the sapmmc:

[Thr 4404] JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

[Thr 4404] **********************************************************************

• ERROR => The Java VM terminated with a non-zero exit code.

[Thr 4404] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

In the defaulttrace.trc i get the following error:

com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_112##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Java###Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: 'ashost' is missing

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:398)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

Anyone know what the rc (-11113) mean ?

and what Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: 'ashost' is missing neam ?

Merci !

A+

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

Please see note [718383|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/718383]. Anyway, the last time I got such message it was on a BI 7.0 with Java Add-in and Java had the same behaviour because someone deleted J2EE_GUEST.

I suggest that you check the logs of J2EE engine during startup with tail.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Thank for your input, it is appreciated!

However, i have noticed that the following parms has not been fully supplied: (ume.r3.connection.master.ashost) with the name of the server.

As soon as i have update the value, my java stack has restarted successfully.

In fact, is it a BI installation (your were right) that I was asked to debug (I was drop in the hot water without any related info ).

Also, I was unable to install patches (using JSPM and-or SDM), because of that parms, since it was trying to connect to the ABAP stack unsuccessfully.

Now, everything is working !

A+

Answers (0)