cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP results in "Buffer Table not up to date"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are getting an error while running CLEAN_REQREQ_UP (SRM 5.00 / SAPKIBKT11).

Without any selection, the report runs into a "Buffer Table not up to date" error. All scheduled jobs also get aborted.

Tried to reset the buffers using $sync. Does not help. I appreciate any further input.

Cheers,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check SM12 locks for batch user id you are using for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP job run.

If there are any locks please correct the same & rerun job again.

Let me know it works....Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

there are no locks for the system users. Problem still there.

Cheers,

Claudia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

got issue some time back. So in ST22 i have searched for the shopping cart number.

Check whether that shopping cart is created successsfully with out any issue. In case user organization structure was not correct ur job will get abend.

Thanks

Venkatesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

All scheduled jobs also get aborted.

The above problem will mostly occur (i.e. all the background jobs fail) when the database arhieve log/paging is full and the system is not able. Please ask your basis consultants to increase to get this fixed.

Then we have seen quite a few instances in which the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP goes to similar runtime error:

1. Due to inconsistent document entires in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB (usually such documents are created through interfaces, or gets copied during client/system copy etc).

2. The system goes into this runtime error two chances a) While updating the status of these docs or b)while reading these documents

3. The other possibility could be because of custom smartform developments as well

We faced similar situations before and they have all been because of one of the above issues, and we deleted these entries manually. Hope this helps you get them resolved.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

I am not sure. What do you mean by "database arhieve log/paging"?

We did a restart and cleared the tables. But still the system jobs run on red. Do you advise to delete the entries in table bbp_document_tab?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

1) "database arhieve log/paging"? -> The database will have a archieve dircetory when this becomes full then the background jobs running in the system will fail. Basis consultants can clear this log and then the jobs can be rescheduled.

2) In our case we debugged the program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and found which entries were causing this problem in the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB. They were are incorrect ones mostly deleted documents. Hence we just deleted from the table. Incase if you need the deleted entries please refer 644963 - Regenerating BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB entries.

Please have a look at the below note as well

872010 - PXA Avoid PXA_NO_FREE_SPACE dumps

1061805 - CLEAN_REQREQ_UP calls short dump for GOA

1121892 - Dump when Logs are deleted manually

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

problem solved with SAP Note as well with memory check.

Thanks for all the input!

Cheers,

Claudia