"Error in the agent configuration of process Adapter Inbound (AF)"
I am getting an error in End-to-End Monitoring in XI 3.0, NW2004 release 640C, and no data shows in PMI, I thing becuase I am getting an error "Error in the agent configuration of process Adapter Inbound (AF)"
Follow note: 885405 and done upto
1. Run report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES to activated SICF services
2. check RWB configruation monitoring is switched on
3. background job SPI_REORG_CS running fine everyday and 2nd SPI_REORG_PS every 4 hrs
4. checked in SXMB_ADM Integration engine, PMI_MONITORING parameter is set to 1
5. Monitoring level is normal not High
6. Transcation: SPIP shows Transport of local PMI data to PMI system
RFC destination PMISID not accessible
- Check SM59 connection PMISID Test-connection works fine...
7. Goto End-to-End Monitoring Getting this error messages in End-to-End monitoring -> Further settings
"Error in the agent configuration of process Adapter Inbound (AF)" Message no. SPI8447
The system has identified that some agents in the local systems are incorrect for process Adapter Inbound (AF), or have not been configured at all.
Monitoring of process Adapter Inbound (AF) may be severely impaired. Incomplete data, or even data that is incorrect may be displayed.
For more detailed information about which agent is affected, and in which system, and what is wrong in the
configuration, see the CCMS Alert Monitor (transaction RZ20) in the monitor set SAP Process Monitoring
Infrastructure, Monitor PMI Self Monitoring. View the open alerts of the corresponding agent or process under PMI
Agents.to correct the problem, it may be enough to just deactivate process monitoring and then reactivate it, or to
check the relevant destinations and whether they can be reached.
8. I deactivated process and reactivated monitoring but this error still there...
Thanks in Advanced