cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain Fail -Log not found in Main memory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running some broadcasting reports through process chain. In the process chain we are using RSRD_BROADCAST_STARTER as the program to broadcast the reports and the report will be used as a variant. We are using the same program for sending multiple reports in a single process chain. The chain runs perfectly for 3-4 steps and fails at a partcular report broadcasting with an error saying "Log not found (in main memory). I can see that few have seen this problem, please let me know how to resolve this.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Got the Same Error ( Log not found (in main memory) )

Can anybody pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Are you using any third party software to schedule the job. One more thing to look at his, the user who created the setting for the first time when broadcasting is done. This looks weird but we the things which i was looking at when this issue came was some thing of this sort. The user who created the broadcasting setting did not had his email id maintained in the production SU01 user maintenance. Check if the user who is scheduling the broadcasting is having the email id maintained in the production SU01 user maintenance. And if possible create a setting with your user id and execute the same in quality and check and then create the same in production environment.

Let me know if you are still not in a position to resolve this.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

self answered