cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find sales Docs by Condition type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anybody please tell me how find sales or billing documents based on Condition Types.

Is there any TABLE available to find this?

Thanks in advance.

MP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MP

First go to SE16, input table KONV, input the condition type and execute. A list will be displayed wherever that condition type is used. In the list, you can see a tab Doc.condition. Copy those numbers and again go to SE16, input Table VBAK, paste the above references in Doc.Condition and execute.

You will get list of all sales documents where the said condition type is used. If you want to see all billing documents, use table VBRK

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.I have one more query.Is there any Standard Report where in when we enter the Condition type the system shud display the docs which has this condition type.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think a standard report is available to meet your requirement. You have to use the two tables which I already indicated above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use table KONV to get the sales or billing documents based on Condition Types but the input for this table is "Document conditon" u can get document condition in VBRK table, if u want item level pricing use table KONP.

Regards,

kishore.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean output condition type?

Regards