cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Java Template Installer Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am about to run the CTC template installer for BI Java and get the following error message and corresponding details from default.trc

I have completed and cross checked all the related notes and pre requisites. FYI, BI Java and BI ABAP are in two different machines. Please let me know if any of you had come across this.

Validation Error: Test SLD connection:It was not possible to test the SLD system (SLD_HOST) with the user (SLD_ADMIN) and its password given in the property sheet. Please verify and retype the values in the corresponding fields. You can also go to visual administrator -> "SID" -> Server xx -> Services -> Configuration adaptor -> CTC -> Propertysheet SystemProperties, make sure that the parameters related to SLD are correctly typed and rerun the template.

com.sap.ctc.util.core.services.ping.SLDPing#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.ctc.util.core.services.ping.SLDPing.pingConnection()#Administrator#359##SAPBWPILOT02.CSGSAP_BWP_3889450#Administrator#bae3af307db111ddbe81005056a25999#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_24##0#0#Error#1#/Applications/CTC/LIB#Java###Unexpected exception catched and will be rethrown:

[EXCEPTION]

#2#com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMCommunicationException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access#com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMCommunicationException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMHttpRequestSender.newCommunicationException(WBEMHttpRequestSender.java:398)

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMHttpRequestSender.processResponse(WBEMHttpRequestSender.java:309)

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMHttpRequestSender.send(WBEMHttpRequestSender.java:142)

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMRemoteClient.send(WBEMRemoteClient.java:720)

at com.sap.sld.api.wbem.client.WBEMRemoteClient.send(WBEMRemoteClient.java:694)

Thanks, Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

pls note that the passwords are now cAsE sensititve.

Can you logon to the SLD at http://<hostname>:<postnr>/sld

with the provided user and password in the CTC template

installer ?

Thanks

regards,

andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

Thanks for the reply. The user used for SLD in CTC has all authorizations and roles both in BI Java and BI ABAP. Yes, I was able to login the SLD with this user. Also checked all possible combinations and made sure the passwords are typed correctly.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are haveing the same issue with BI, did you manage to find a fix for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil

Do you have a thread open? It would be great if you could open a new thread for your query. I could post my the solution I have .

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I will do that now!