cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Performance Appraisal Document Create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the Appraisal template(we are using the SAP version 5.0) and now we are ready to import our legacy data into the template. We have written a program which uses the two function modules HRHAP_TEMPLATE_GET_DETAIL and HRHAP_DOCUMENT_CREATE, however, when we run this program it creates upto 12 objects and then gives a dump.Is it a BSP page error (since we are basically trying to view it in the portal?) Is there something that I am missing out in the program?

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you would need to create JCo for appraisal as well and link it with I view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi waqas anwar,

are you able to create the appraisal document using tcode phap_create in r/3 system.

Regards,

Umesh Chaudhari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too have a similar requirement, where Appraisal Data from 4.6C need to be read and uploaded in the Template OSA version.

I am facing a problem when trying to upload the Notes.

Can you please pass on any info you have regarding the program you are using for the upload?

Thanks,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an issue with the config. Have a portal develop to look into it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your response, however, would this be the ooam tcode config or the portal config? All we did was go into the OOAM and create the Objects and link it to the portal using an iview.