Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLES

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP GURUS

PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBT

I WANT TO SEE THE AMENDMENTS IN PURCHSE ORDER FOR ALL LINE ITEMS AT A TIME FOR THAT I GOT A TABLE CDPOS IN THIS TABLE HOW CAN FIND MY REQUIREMENT WHAT ARE THE INPUTS I NEED TO GIVE HERE.

FOR GETTING THE AMENDMENTS LINE ITEM WISE .

THANKS AND REGARDS

SRINIVAS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to refer following tables only for PO Changes;

- CDHDR - Change document header

- CDPOS - Change document items

Go to table CDHDR, here pass PO No in field "CDHDR-OBJECTID" and Transactions as ME22N, ME28 and ME29N in field "CDHDR-TCODE" and get the Document Number from field "CDHDR-CHANGENR"

Then go to table CDPOS and pass the Field value "CHANGENR" and get the change details. And here get the New Value (CDPOS-VALUE_NEW) for required fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PANKAJ

THANKS TO GIVEN ME IMMEDIATLY REPLY YOUR ANSWER IS GOOD BUT I NEED LITTLE MORE CLARIFICATION WHICH INPUTS I NEED TO GIVE HERE IN CDPOS TABLE

I NEED THE DOCUMENT AMENDED DATE AND CHANGES WHAT THEY HAVE MADE

PLEASE GIVE ME CLARIFY

I WILL GIVE U FULL REWARDS

REGARDS

SRINU

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Field Document number ( CHANGENR ) field is the main filed which will provide you all the details of changes. Else put Object value ( OBJECTID ) as PO No and execute it to get details.

Also refer following link for more details;

[Change SAP documents -- tables CDHDR and CDPOS|http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=47]

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR PANKAJ

STILL I DINT GET THE INFORMATION

MY REQUIREMENT IS I WANT 100 PURCHASE ORDERS AMENDMENTS IN ONE LIST FOR THIS COULD YOU GIVE ME ANY GUIDENCE

I TRIED AS YOU SHOWN IN ABOVE BUT STILL I DINT GET THE CHANGES OF P.O

PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION

REGARDS

SRINU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

select doc no from PO changes header or item then display it in the respective table like CDPOS or CDHDR it displays you list with old & new values.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks RAVI

I GOT THE SOLUTION

REGARDS

SRINU

Answers (0)