Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories to be shipped together with articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo experts,

I kindly ask you suggestions to manage in SAP the following process:

I create a sales order with different articles (for example, jewels or watches). I have to assure that together with the products ordered, also some accessories are shipped to the customer (for example: gift boxes, shoppers, etc) which are calculated on the basis of the quantities of articles inserted in the sales order and shipped.

Can you provide me some suggestions about possible ways to implement this process in SAP?

Is there any way to let the system calculate those accessories on the basis of some information inserted for example in the material master record?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BOM functionality to fulfill your requirement.

Go through the link [Configurable Materials in Sales Documents|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/0f/72e5c69d6211d190380000e8a49aad/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Shiva.

Using BOM I'm afraid I'll have a lot of items in sales order: for each article we have 5 different accessories and in a sales order we usually insert 200 articles.

Besides we will have a large numbers of items also in the delivery and in the material document for Good issue...

Is there the possibility to determine these accessories only on deliveries? Pheraphs as packaging materials?

Answers (0)