Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

needed areport for a material with its length & width

digvijay_rai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends i need a report in which i am to show material , plant , storage location , batch no , & material length & material width ( its charcteristics are defined by using a class ) , i have found table AUSP in which

field ATFLV field is populated with length & width details but i am not getting how to link this with material no & batch kindly anybody send me elaborated steps will be very thankful if with appropriate codes ,bcoz m new to abap .

Regards

Digvijay rai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member212653
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if OBJEK field in AUSP is same as material no. or not? If not check out table INOB where you give the material no. in MATNR and get CUOBJ ( internal object no.) for the material, then go to AUSP table witk OBJEK from INOB-CUOBJ.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member212653
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if OBJEK field in AUSP is same as material no. or not? If not check out table INOB where you give the material no. in MATNR and get CUOBJ ( internal object no.) for the material, then go to AUSP table witk OBJEK from INOB-CUOBJ.

0 Kudos

HI SOURAV ,

i tried this you are saying what is correct but when i m taking the cuobj = internal object no , there is problem that but have differnt no as cuobj of 50 char & internal object no is of 18 & numc so there is problem

regards

digvijay rai