cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Key Code when trying to install Crystal Reports XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I was referred to your web site by SAP phone support.

I am trying to install Crystal Reports Developer XI on a Windows Server 2003 machine, and the key code I retrieved from the service.sap.com site is not being accepted by the installation program. It gives me an error message saying that the key code is invalid or expired.

What can I do? I tried posting a message to XX-SER-LIKEY-BOF as instructed on service.sap.com but they only answered by giving me the same non-working key code again.

I tried calling the phone support site, and they instructed me to go to sdn.sap.com. I guess this forum is what they meant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please visit [http://www.businessobjects.com/forms/email/license] and fill the form and submit the form .

You would receive an Keycode on the email address that you will specify in this Form.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already tried this twice last week. I received no answer by using this form.

The problem is not that I do not have a license key, it's that the license key is not accepted by the installation program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest calling the Customer Service department; you can get the info from the following link:

http://www.businessobjects.com/company/contact_us/

Call either the Canadian or USA number. If they can't help you directly, they should be able to tell you who you need to contact to resolve your issue.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Canadian support number referred me to this site (sdn.sap.com) for Licensing issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with:

Customer service mail boxes

Americas: support.bosapamerica @sap.com

EMEA: support.bosapemea @sap.com

APJ: support.bosapasia @sap.com

remove the spaces in the above email address...

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shweta