cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Logon Prompt - ASP.Net Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have asp.net project calling crystal report. It has one paramenter which I am passing from my code. My report was working fine so far. I added one sub report with one parameter now its prompting logon and parameter. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Could you please let us know the following:

VS version and CR version that you are using?

Do other reports without subreport work fine?

Do the report with subreport display properly from designer?

Are you passing database credentials from code?

Regards,

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Visual Web Developer 2008 Edition and Crystal Reports 2008. This is one and only report so far. I am passing logon credentials from code. This report was working in crystal report but not working any more is either place crystal designer or .net.

I have to create subreport because i have one parent table and 2 diff child tables. one header table and 2 detail line tables. I was to see in report for each header tables multiple detail line items. If i join 3 tables then it multiplies no of line items and display wrong data. e.g. one BLheader (parent) table has 2 detail line items (1st child table) and 3 detailAccessories (2nd child table). I want to see 1 header, 2 detail lines, and 3 Accessories.

Please advice how should i display this in report. Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Try to check the links between the tables, I believe something must have gone wrong while using different tables.

Does this helps?

AG.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200290
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you add code to set the parameter for the subreport and set logon for the subreport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to add code to pass parameter in subreport but its still prompting me logon and parameter