cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP BW/BI and Crystal Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have worked on Dataware house side but I am new to SAP BI ( had a training of 60 hours). I have got an offer for a job where I will be working on BI and Crystal reports as a SAP BW analyst.

I am looking for some help regarding BI + Crystal Report combo. A link to a guide, webcast, your experience or any other info.

I appreciate your time, spending to read my thread. Any of your help/post would help me and others who are inspired by SAP solutions.

This is a wonderful forum, I am reading past threads and floating on ocean of information. Thanks from bottom of my heart

Have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards,

Nit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nit - I've been working with the Integration Kit for SAP for over six years. I've created hundreds of Crystal Reports against SAP BW/BI and have mentored and trained many report developers and analysts on best practices using this solution.

I don't know where you're going to be working, but if you're working as a W2 employee you might check with your supervisor and see if your company would be interested in a custom on-site training class. I've done more of these classes than anyone else and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Trust me on this: if you don't start off with good habits you'll end up wasting a LOT of time and money. I can teach you (and anyone else at your company) all you need to know about this solution in 3 to 4 days. Let me know if you're interested.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adil_madid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you can Download the Crystal Report trial version and play around with the sample database in order to get use to interface and features.

http://www.businessobjects.com/product/catalog/crystalreports/

And may be read the user guide and Admin guide they are really useful.

1-http://help.sap.com

2-Business Objects tab

Regards,

Adil