Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

assign gl to plant

Hi Gurus

any 551 movement for material from plant AB and AC shold post to gl account 66993

What kind of settings required and how to check the existing setup

thank in adv



Former Member
Former Member replied

Check the account modifier in OMWN for 551 movement type (should be GBB-VNG) and then check the account determination for GBB-VNG for the relevant valuation modif. (plants must have grouped together in transaction OMWD) and valuation class (assigned to material) in OBYC.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question