cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon for graph in planning book/data view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My planning book is configured for 3 years in future and two years in past In the design view of planning book I selected graphic ,but the data view is showing for three years in future and graphic view is showing only for 2 years ,Is there anything I missed out to show the graphic view for total three years horizon.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu & Martin,

1) If you you are using SCM 5.0 & For Support pack 12, then apply SAP note 1225137

or

2) Apply SAP note 931009 for

Support Packages

SCM 400 SAPKY40019

SCM 410 SAPKY41011

SCM 500 SAPKY50004

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards

Samir

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

In the planning Book go to design mode and right click on the graph select Format grid lines and in the scale node, u can set the date range.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

I´ve got a similar problem and I also asked in SAP-DP-Training but it could not be answered.

My past-horizon is 30months and my future-horizon is 18months.

I want that the time series in the graphic is the same range like the table:

There should be an automatic shift from months in the graphic eg:

Nov08: May2006 - Apr2010

Dec08: Jun2006 - May2010

When I set everything to automatic in Format Axis --> Scale

it always beginns with 1970!

Thanks a lot...

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the value range ,automatic option is selected but still its showing only upto two years,but for my collegue its showing up to three years.

Please let me know ,if there is any other setting which i missed.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check your GUI because in the past I faced the similar issue with the display of some other Tcode where my collegue could see all the fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

one quick check..in the graphic view right click on the horizon and select "Add Value range" option and check if the "automatic" radio button is selected under Position.