cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication AD with Tomcat and Kerberos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem... I follow the steps on the Admin Guide, and everything it's fine. But the authentication trough CMC and InfoView doesn't work.

"Account Information Not Recognized: The Active Directory Authentication plugin could not authenticate at this time.Please ty again.If the problem persist, please contact your technical support department"

I don't know what is happening, i configure krb5.ini and bscLogin.conf files, i change the options on Tomcat Java. The authentication works fine to CCM, Designer, Web Intelligence Rich Cliente. Only to web applications doesn't work.

Where is my problem? Thanks for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If it's working from the client tools then the problem is with the krb5 and bsclogin.

try the following.

kinit (verifies krb5.ini) located in BOinstall\j2sdk1.4.2_08\binkinit.exe or BOinstall\javasdk\bin\kinit.exe

format kinit username enter

then enter password, are you getting tickets or an error.

Also verify the default domain in the CMC=default domain in the krb5.ini in all CAPS.

to note when using kinit the JDK will look for the krb5.ini in the c:\winnt directory. This should be where the files are located (can be verified in tomcat java options as well). If the files are somewhere it is suggested they be moved to the c:\winnt and repoint the tomcat java options to this directory for easier troubleshooting.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Tim.

The default Domain in CMC wasn't in all CAPS.

Now the authentication is working fine!!! Thanks!