cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Practices Installation !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are planning to install the Best Practices for Software Industry, so during the process I have installed the Add-on BP-INSTASS 600V1 and I could see one more .SAR file for "BP-ERP05 600VD". My question is do we need to install the Add-on BP-ERP05 600VD before the Activation step 2 (Installation of Baseline Building Blocks) as per the document "SP_QuickGuide_EN_US" ?

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have installed Best Practice(US) -Retail, but when trying to activate projects, BL_RETAIL, it is not getting me to activate. I have installed ECC 6.0(SR2) with ADD-ONS as 1>BP-ERP05 600VD 2>BP-INSTASS-600V1.

I have applied necessary Support packs according to the guide.

Kindly let me know whether the installed components are right or where I am making mistake.

Your people help will be of great help.

Thanks and Regards

Vinay Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

1. Did you add the scope file after you launch the Installation Assistant ?

2. Did you apply the below notes in your ECC system ?

There is something you have to do manually in one of these notes.

After you apply these OSS notes, if you still have problem, contact you SAP Partner Manager for help for SAP.

Thanks

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have taken help from SAP Best Practices team from SAP for this.

Thanks

sunil_bangera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you hel us out for the same.

Here i am requested to install best practice form professional services..

Do we have to activitate any business function sets fof using this features.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First let me know what you are using ECC 6.0 or ECC 6.0 with enhancement package 3 ?

Based on that you need to download and do an add-on installation of Best Practices Installation Assistant and you have to do an add-on installation of the SAP Best Practices SAR file which comes along with the DVD.

Then you need to activate all your related projects from Installation Assistant.

Regards

Srikar