cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error F5100 for table T052

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am clearing items from a customers account via F-32. I have selected the appropriate invoice and the payments received and go to save I am getting the following error.

"The Entry 0004 is missing in Table T052" Message no F5100.

I am not sure what is causing this message.

Regards,

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table T043G-ZTERM you can define a payment term as a standard for carryforward postings. Please have a look at the documentation of this field:

"Standard payment term for carryforward postings Terms of payment key which is to be transferred to the line item when posting residual items.

Procedure

You only need to specify a terms of payment key here if the terms are to be transferred from the original document."

You can customize T043G via SM31 or via IMG.

You are probably assigned to a tolerance group that has a fixed payment term associated with it, in this case 0004.

Therefore you would either have to delete this fixed payment term from the settings of your tolerance group, or maintain the entry in table T052.

You can check this in transaction SE16, enter table name T043G, and

leave all the selections blank except for 'Fixed Term' where you

should enter 0004.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The last post was correct. The only tolerance group that is setup for our company code and is used for all customers and has the Fixed Payment field set to 0004.

But what i do not understand is why now for the first time the system has tried to use this value. Is there some setting that has been missed.

Rather than changing the config you mentioned I would prefer to know why it is trying to use 0004 and stop it from processing this way.

This is the first time that any open items have been cleared for this customer and also the first time for this Reconciliation account, so maybe there is something in the setup of these that is causing the issue

Thanks again in advance,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply. The payment term in the invoice is Z510. I am not sure where or why it is picking up '0004' from. Any suggestions? I don't think just creating the payment term is the correct way to approach this.

Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment term 0004 is missing. Create it in OBB8 transaction.