cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA for IT209

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running into a problem when I try to use FM HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA (or HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION) to create new records for infotype 209. I'm using this technique successfully for other infotypes, but for infotype 209 I get an error message and can't figure out why.

Suppose I'm trying to create a record with TAXAU=NJ, WKSIT=10, BEGDA=20080903. The error message says: Table T5UTV contains no entry with the key "NJ ? 20080903". For some reason, It's not being recognized that I've specified a value of '10' for P0209-WKSIT in the proposed_values table parameter.

This is definitely a valid combination of values, as I'm able to manually enter it this way on the PA30 screen. Thanks for any suggestions!

Len Laurence

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TAXAU=NJ

This is a 4 digit field. Did you manage proper space for it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Valerie, but I don't think this is the problem. In the program, I'm referencing P0209-TAXAU, which is defined as C(4). The error message I'm getting seems to indicate that the problem is not with TAXAU but with WKSIT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have look at the table T5UTV ?? check if the entry with worksite number available for the date specified.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, Preetham, but as I mentioned, I am able to manually create the record the same way I am trying to load it, consistent with the entries in table T5UTV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the formating of your upload as mentionned before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Valerie. The internal table I'm passing to HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA is defined and populated as follows:

data: t_prop like pprop occurs 0 with header line.

t_prop-INFTY = '0209'.

t_prop-FNAME = 'P0209-TAXAU'.

t_prop-FVAL = 'NJ'.

t_prop-SEQNR = '00'.

append t_prop.

t_prop-INFTY = '0209'.

t_prop-FNAME = 'P0209-WKSIT'.

t_prop-FVAL = '10'.

t_prop-SEQNR = '00'.

append t_prop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Valerie told the prob is with

t_prop-FNAME = 'P0209-TAXAU'.

t_prop-FVAL = 'NJ'.

Value should have 4 chars right??

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so. The definition of C(4) means that it cannot have more than 4 characters, but it can certainly have less. In any case, I've tried it with 'NJ<b><b>' as well as 'NJ', with the same result.

On our T5UTV table, we have a valid entry with:

TAXAU=NJ

WKSIT=10

ENDDA=99991231

BEGDA=19000101

Former Member
0 Kudos

The formatting of my last post got messed up. I was trying to say that I've tried:

TAXAU = 'NJbb' (where b = blank), and

TAXAU = 'NJ'