cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving/Closing inbound deliveries - VL32N/MIGO in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please tell me the differnce between the following 2 options to receive Indound delivery.

1. "Post Goods Receipt" (VL32N)

2. Goods Receipt via MIGO

In the 1st option the goods receipt for inbound delivery is posted (101) and the Inbound delivery closed.

In the 2nd option the goods receipt for inbound delivery is posted (101) and the Inbound delivery is still active. showing the status as "open or being processed"

can you please let me know what I have to do to fix the 2nd problem. I think the 2nd option doesnt update the document flow. Is there any configuration needed?

has anyone come across a similar issue? I need confirmation as to why this is happening. can someone please explain.

Thanks & Regards

Dhanapal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As for my understanding goes whenever you do either fully or partially goods receipt through VL32n Inbound delivery will be closed. It is telling vendor that we have received this much quantity against inbound delivery irrespective of whatever is balance quantity, inbound delivery will be closed.

Where as if you do it through MIGO with full quantity, then only it will be closed or else inbound delivery will be still open.

Please let me know your feed back.