cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Pls. note that I getting the below error while creating the delivery ( PGR ) based on return order. The Return Order is getting blocked at Header Level.

Order Type :- RE

Schedule Line :- DN

Checked both the settings and there is no delivery block or status profile attached to them

Also released the document from VKM3

We do automatic posting to CO and checked all the settings and is working with normal scenarios.

"Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object VB0060000004000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0060000004000010 indicated that the procedure "Create delivery" cannot be performed because Sys. status Cost forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Create delivery" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Create delivery" is to be performed, the Sys. status Cost of object VB0060000004000010 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status Cost can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Create delivery".

Can u pls. let me know the reason , why the Return Order is getting blocked.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether u entered resons for rejection for that particular item or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I ahve solved this problem by deactivating the requirement type at Item Category Level in order to avoid the Costing Block.

Thanks for the replies.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check the copy control routine at the header from RE to LR in VTLA. There could be some custom logic that is developed basing on cost object.

Take the help of your ABAPer to see if there is any delivery block in the copy routine.

Also check the VOV8 settings for RE order type. There could be a delivery block in the shipping control.

Regards,

Sivanand