Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Related scenario

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm purchasing material 'X' which is applicable for tax.I don't want to maintain all duties such as BED,Education cess and Secondary Education cess in Purchase order.I want to purchase 7200 T, 'X'

material .The Tax is for 7200T material is Rs.400 only no other tax is applicable .Can anyone put me on this..

BR

govindaraj.d

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This tax is VAT or CST?

If it is so then go to FTXP and maintain the tax % against the Condition types JIP1 (CST) or JIP5 (VAT) as per requirement if you are using TAXINJ.

Of you can maintain condition record for the same in FV11 if you are using TAXINN.

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj singh,

I'm glad to your Response ,

We are using TAXINN procedures .I don't want maintained as Percentage basis.If i purchase 7200T qty i should pay tax Rs.400.Can't we maintaine Conditions record for JMOQ.

BR

govindaraj.d

Edited by: govindaraj duraisamy on Sep 8, 2008 8:35 PM

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Offcource you can maintain conditions for JMOQ condition type.

Please check the fields in the condition type and change CALCULATION TYPE as QUANTITY and you will be able to enter the price with respect to qty.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was tried to maintained Condition Record for JMOQ . I was getting an Error 'Enter Currency' where i don't have option to Enter Currrency.Do you have any idea regarding.

BR

Govindaraj.d

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FV11, after "Amount" column there is a column of Unit, enter Currency there.

Answers (0)