Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management WDA - can not save reply

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you any experience with ABAP Webdynpro Application AGS_WORK_INCIDENT_MAN? The transaction provides Incident Management in Solution Manager. There is one command for each message called "Reply". After clicking on it you can enter some text and save it. After saving the answer everything looks be fine (no error message is displayed) but the text is note stored.

Change of status or priority works correctly.

Have you ever seen that? Do you have any solution?

Thanks and Regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Zbynek

I faced a similar problem times ago and it was an authorization problem. If you could check whether it is an authorization problem (giving SAP_ALL, for instance), try to adjust the authorization object B_NOTIF_BC checking all the values for the first field...

Hailton

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you but unfortunetally it is not probably authorization problem. I test it under user with SAP_ALL profile and the problem persists.

Any else suggestions?

Regards

Zbynek

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynek,

The problem is a customizing issue. You will have to add a record in the table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM, The record values should be NAME=IMREPLYTXTID , VALUE=?? the ?? means that you have to add the text id you set as the reply text ID, in my case the text Id for the reply text is "SU01". Please try this first to see whether it works.

If you want to verify the ID for your Replay Text exec the tcode SE75 select the Text Objects and IDs radio button and click on Display button, in the list select the row for CRM_ORDERH and then click on the TEXT ID button at the top. In the next screen you will see the IDs and texts descriptions. Look for the Reply Text ID.

I hope this solve your problem.

Best regards.

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you a lot! That is exactly what I needed. Now the problem is resolved.

Zbynek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that SAP document this error in the NOTE 1169464