cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM - No messages in the PO for a user = can't print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new purchasing group (OME4) and I assigned a printer for messages (OMGF) to this group.

In our company, a purchasing group = a single user. This user is not able to print a PO using ME9F.

We realize that when this user is in the PO, he sees nothing once he clicked on the «message» button. He is supposed to see 2 messages (NEU and ZNEU).

Any idea how I can assign these messages manually?

Thanks,

Julien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain the condition record for the output type NEU or ZNEU as per your requirement in MN04. Here maintain the output device in "Communications" Tab

Also in SU01, maintain the default printer for the user under "Defaults" Tab page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this has been already done. All the users are able to see the 2 messages NEU and ZNEU in ME21N. There is only one new user that has just been created in the system who can't see the 2 messages

Is there a place in the system where we can assign those messages to specific users?

Thanks.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Messages > Assign Output Devices to Purchasing Groups > Here assign the output device to the new Purchase Group.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user specific settings had the wrong default purchasing group (inactive). That's why he wasn't able to print the PO.