cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI bank scenario basic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have to start work on Bank scenario in XI, that wll contain payment to vendor using MT100 and MT940.

I dnt knw any thing about this,so before starting want to knw wat are the basic steps i need to follow.

I knw few things like payment transaction will be F110 and message type for this will be PAYEXT and EUPEXR. I am able to do so..what are the further steps I need to follow...

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I have done one of bank project, my scope of project is

1. ePayment

2. eCollections

3. ePayroll

4. Bank Statement

5. Dealer Statement

1. ePayments transaction we are executing through F110 transaction, this transaction related idoc is PAYEXT:PEXR2002. EUPXR idoc indicate end of transaction, this idoc contain complete transaction information. i.e in F110 we have executed 20 vendors payments so 20 idocs will be triggered automatically at end of idoc EUPXR idoc will come, it contain 20 idocs information.

2. eCollection transaction we are executing through F110 also, this transaction related idoc is DIRDB:PERX2002.

3. ePayroll we can execute through F110 transaction, this transaction related idoc is PAYEXT:PEXR2002 idoc. We can differentiate between payments and payroll through payment method supplement field. This field will be come only in payroll transaction.

4. Bank statement this is one way transaction, i.e bank to client. Most of the banks follow MT940 format, it is standard format. Once this statement reaches to XI standard program will upload data to SAP

5. Dealer statement is also like bank statement, but no standard program, we need to develop program according to requirement.

I hope now clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NALLAM GUNA RANJAN ,

Thanks for reply,i excuted transaction and able to generate PAYEXT:PEXR2002 idoc...

here do we need to use SWIFT adapter to convert it that idoc to MT100 format?

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need, once receive MT940 format file from bank simply make bypass scenario in XI and past the file into SAP specified folder. After that execute SAP standard program to post that into SAP. finally R3 client will execute reconsilation program for report.

Here MT940 is standard bank statement format and it is one way transaction. ie. bank to client.

For bypass scenario find below link will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NALLAM GUNA RANJAN ,

So while receiving MT940 I will use bypass scenario, bt while sending mt100 to bank, how should i move?

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For MT100 format first check with bank which format they can accept accordingly use FCC at source and target adapters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan ,

I am receiving the MT940 file from Standard Chartered Bank through  Sender XI Adapter , is it possible for me to use bye pass scenario to upload the file as it is in ECC .

Is it possible to do  the scenario: SENDER XI ADAPTER---> PI--- RECEIVER XI (ECC) through bye pass .

Regards

Mojib

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mojib,

Do you need to transfer the received file as-is to ECC?

If yes, you can very well do the file transfer (without creating any ESR objects) from your ID object using the Pass through approach.

Use Dummy names for Sender / Receiver Interface & namespace and do not provide any Sender Software component in ID config.

Create the corresponding BS and Channels as required.

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I dnt knw any thing about this,so before starting want to knw wat are the basic steps i need to follow.

Read the Rules of Engagement first. If you dont know any thing, no body can help you and SDN is not the right place for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaishankar ,

thanks for your exper opnion bt need some actual help here...

by saying "I dnt knw any thing about this,so before starting want to knw wat are the basic steps i need to follow." I mean about the bank scenario.. m nt takin abt xi... i was taking about general procedure.i was expecting some smart reply