cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA48 and T752F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I am new to PA48. Could someone tell me how the values get from T752F to the internal structures (P000X and Q000X). We have added SSN to the fields that should be populated and currently the SSN comes up blank when the rest of infotype 2 is populated. Then at the very end another screen for infotype 2 pops up with everything blank except for SSN. Can anyone give me any ideas of what to do or how to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Turskey,

The problem here is that the field SSN number is not available in the SAP Standard E-recruiting scenario,

So you need to add the same in table HRP5102 , Also do some work from the BSP side. Also this field needs to be inculded in ALE transfer.. After that things will be in the sync.. I do not know how to configure from BSP side..

Bes Regards,

Deepak...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is an update:

When I create the rows of data in T752F in our HR system it works properly....but if the records are created by our e-recruitment system it doesn't work correctly.

When I compare the rows in T752F they are identical if I make them or if the E-recruitment system makes them.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was determined that our custom structure didn't match that of T752F. The issue is solved.

Thanks!

Sara

Answers (0)