cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay period salary from Annual salary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our environment - ECC 5.0, use PA (master data infotypes) and OM, no other modules.

This question relates to Basic pay infotype. When an annual salary isentered, wage type amount (pay period salary) is computed in the basic pay. We have a simple environment, annual salary is converted to either monthly or bi-

weekly or hourly amount.

Using customizing setting PM -> PA -> Payroll data -> Basic Pay -> Define EE subgroup grouping for PCR and Coll Agrmt Prov, we have indicated the PCR and CAP for employee subgroups. It does ask for a country value when entering

this config, which indicates to me that it should be driven by country.

We have an employee subgroup, X0 used both in UK and USA. For USA, X0 is hourly amount and for UK, X0 is monthly amount.

I see that the system does not have country specific functions. It just determines based on whether X0 is hourly or monthly, not related to any country.

Has anyone come across this situation and arrived at a resolution ?. Any thoughts on the same are appreciated.

Thanks,

Girish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu,

I did check all the (not sure if you have any specifics in mind) related features etc.

Looks like SAP uses function module RP_PERIOD_SALARY_FROM_WAGETYPS to determine the pay period salary. In this FM, it reads the PCR for employee subgroup via table T503 which does not have country as the key. So the moment an employee subgroup (does not matter what country it is) is assigned to PCR = 1 (T503-ABART), the annaul salary value is converted to hourly for the pay period. This is what I was able to arrive at.

Any help to achieve this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi girish,

Also check the user parameters for the coutntry you are using. and also check the related features those are with respect to country code.

System is country specific only. please check the above steps and let me know. Or else will see what is happennign there.

thanks,

vasu.