cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure BURS_EI_EXTERN for updating BP relationships.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

has anyone ever used structure BURS_EI_EXTERN to update BP relationships? This structure can also be used in ALE with IDoc BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE_M02.

When I create a BP relationship it works just fine, but when trying to update the same relationship, I keep getting an error message (BUX_EEW 011). And I did of course check if the data I entered lies within that of the parent object. Maybe I'm not filling this structure BURS_EI_EXTERN correct, or some other mistake I'm making.

Any help will be appreciated and awarded of course.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use below bapi's to update the BP

BAPI_BUPR_EMPLO_ADDR_GETDETAIL Read Employee Relationship Address

BAPI_BUPR_EMPLO_GETDETAIL Read Employee Relationship

BAPI_BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_GET Read General Relationship

BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_ADDRESSES_GET Read Contact Person Relationship Addresses

BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_ADDR_GETDETAIL Read Contact Person Relationship Addresses

BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_GETDETAIL Read Contact Person Relationship

BAPI_BUPA_RELATIONSHIPS_GET Determine All BP Relationships

After reading data using above BAPI's upadte the BP.

For using this u have the find perfect BADI to perform abve task.

Tere are so many Badi's which are replated to BP.If you want those also please do reply.

Regards,

Amol Tambe

SAP CRM Technical Consultant.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

thanks for the reply, however:

1. The BAPI's you're giving me, are BAPI's only for retrieving the data. I already knew about these.

2. I also know about the BAPI's to update BP relations. But, what I need to do, is update the fields we added via the Easy Enhancement Workbench. These fields can not be found in the BAPI's, that's why I'm using FM BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE. All relevant fields are available in this FM (so also the customer fields), but when updating the BP relation, I keep getting errors. So I'm looking for someone who already used this FM and could help me with this.

BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE is normally called in an ALE (IDoc) scenario, so it should work.

So if you (or anyone else for that matter) have some other ideas, please let me know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cleaning up my (unresolved) questions.