cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave With-Out Pay Vs. Wage Type Splitting and Processing Class 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured Leave With-Out Pay (LWOP) and my payroll is fully configured as well but there is a requirement of LWOP that I have still not completed.

For all my recurring allowances that are part of gross, in the u201CProcessing classes, cumulations and Evaluation Classesu201D in PC 10 u201CMark wage types for monthly factoringu201D I have given 1, that is u201CReduction with factor /801u201D. This I have done so that my wage type splitting works fine.

Now the requirement of LWOP is that only wage type 0001, Basic Pay, should be deducted but in my case all the wage types of infortype 0008 are reducing because of LWOP as PC 10 u201CMark wage types for monthly factoringu201D has been marked as 1, that is u201CReduction with factor /801u201D.

How do I resolve this issue? If I give 0 in PC 10, the wage type splitting gets u2018Fu2019ed up and if I give 1 LWOP does not work according to the requirements.

Please Help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Give the value 0 in processing class 10 for all unrelevant which wage types. Give 1 only for basic pay.

Regards

Swapna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you be more clear about your question.what is your basic pay wage type.Waht is LWOP.

if you can provide with these datails it will be helpful to give answer to your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahsan,

I am not expert in the payroll, so guys please validate my answer.

Here is what my option:

Make your 0001 WT PC10 as 9 (/809).

/801 is for the different factors. Make /802 or /803 as LWOP pay factor in the rule ZPPF (XPPF)

Write a custom rule which says /801+/802 into /809 before XVAL rule call.

Hope this will work well in your requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please varify my dear friends answer and if possible explain it in a bit more details for a 1st grader so i can understand it better.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is stillnot resolved but i am going to put up a new question for it.