Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Management of global employees Issue

Hi Gurus,

I am working on Management of Global Employees, It has Personnel Action such as Planning of Global Assignment (like International relocation) . Hence under Personnel Administration - Customizing Procedures - Actions, I copied the same Configuration of SAP standard delivered related Infogroup & Action types and created my own Personnel action. But when I call My Action through PA40, It pops up with Copy Actions (Infotype 0000) and says the person is already hired. But the standard SAP delivered "Planning of Global Assignment" Action comes with Create Actions which allows for Relocation.

I checked completely, My configuration on Actions part is as same as SAP standard Delivered but result differs such as it is considering the person's existing record (which created during Hiring) and automatically gets in to Copy Actions rather than Create Actions.

Is there anything I need to activate or re-configure in Action so that My Action which is configured, will allow me to Create Actions rather than Copy Actions.

Regards

Vinoth Kumar.R

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question