Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMD_ORDER_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please can you provide documentation on CRMD_ORDER_MAINTAIN FM

.I am creating Order using this FM and sending all required entries from one of my Z table which has all data including partner data.

All tabs are filled , except the partner tab in CRMD_ORDER TCODE for the order I created through the FM.

Thanks

Poornima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Porrnima,

The Documentation for the same is available, but it's not in english but German. You can copy the entire stuff in German and can translate the same in English.

You can also check out the following ling as to the tables which expect the data.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/fa/3b8342fa4b5551e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

You can put a debug point in the FM and can check the way the tables are getting filled and the way the other things are getting changed.

Thanks,

Samantak.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Poornima,

Can u please tell me the logical field for the partner and i am a little confused in passing the changing parameters to the FM

CRM_PARTNER_MAINTAIN_SINGLE_OW

I want to change the partner number using this FM

Please provide ur valuable inputs at the earliest

Thanks and Regards

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Poornima,

There is a report program in CRM that might give you more insight into how or which columns you should fill in those complex structures. The program name is CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN. The idea is to use this program with real data (existing orders) and see how these structures are filled in. The program lets you do that without any debug.

Once you understand the structures and the data that goes in their, you can use that knowledge to code your maintain programs.

Well here is the help text for CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

<h5>Short text</h5>

Test program for function module CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

<h5>Purpose</h5>

This program replaces the missing option to execute a single test for the function module CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

The usual single test function in transaction SE37 is not possible as sorted tables are used as import parameters. The module RS_COMPLEX_OBJECT_EDIT used from Basis for maintaining import parameters is only able to process standard tables.

<h5>Features</h5>

The report executes a test call of the function module CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and displays the result (the export parameters).

In addition, it is possible to

<li>Save the changed data on the database,

<li>Delete the buffer afterwards,

<li>And, by calling CRM_ORDER_READ, to read it again.

<h5>Selection</h5>

<li>Specify the transaction number, the transaction GUID or the item GUID for changing an existing transaction.

<li>Specify how many headers or items are to be created for creating new transactions or items.

<li>Select "Subobject to be maintained" for the subobjects that you wish to change or enter.

<li>After, enter "Maintain input values", and maintain the interface for CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN. This means you make an entery for the IT_X_COM parameter for subobject X, and make the required entries in the CT_INPUT_FIELDS table.

<li>If you wish to save and initialize after the change, specify this.

<li>If the transaction should be re-read in the buffer afterwards, specify this.

<h5>Standard Variants</h5>

You can save your entries as a variant. All entered data is then stored under a GUID in the INDX table, and can be recovered again by calling this variant.

<h5>Output</h5>

The output parameter for CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and, if necessary, for CRM_ORDER_SAVE, CRM_ORDER_INITIALIZE and CRM_ORDER_READ are issued.

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Problem is solved.

Problem was because I was not populting the logical_key filed of partner .

I did work the same way using the sample code for CRMD_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

Thanks Friends

Regadrs

Poornima

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's kind of hard to explain how to fill this FM, but what you can do is this:

1. Create an order via the GUI and put a break point on this FM. After saving this FM, you will get to your break point. Now have a look at how this FM is filled.

2. Use report CRM_ORDER_READ (se38) to retrieve a particular order that was already created, have a look at the different fields (structures) are filled.

For filling the structure you should use include CRM_DIRECT. In here a lot of constants are defined in other includes which will come in handy.